Great haiku! Yes, it might have to be - dress up is optional. What do you think?
Eek! No idea about the pictue. Without saving as a jpeg, sound like it is in the Too Hard basket!
I just found my copy of My Family and Other Animals in my bookcase, and there ws a spare copy sitting next to it. Know anyone who would be interested in it??
You just have the mapping to do - and you will ahve completed it and will have time to scrap a pirate picture.
And if I were you, I would wait til Monday, then open the map in PSE6, then turn it into a scrapped pic with elements and stuff added on, then post it on your blog.
4 comments:
Great haiku!
Yes, it might have to be - dress up is optional. What do you think?
Eek! No idea about the pictue. Without saving as a jpeg, sound like it is in the Too Hard basket!
I just found my copy of My Family and Other Animals in my bookcase, and there ws a spare copy sitting next to it. Know anyone who would be interested in it??
OK, the unit of work is written, and is up here:
http://pyewacketsparty.blogspot.com/2008/09/talk-like-pirate-day.html
You just have the mapping to do - and you will ahve completed it and will have time to scrap a pirate picture.
And if I were you, I would wait til Monday, then open the map in PSE6, then turn it into a scrapped pic with elements and stuff added on, then post it on your blog.
P.S. This is all happening on Monday afternoon now. And I will let little ones/anyone, have access to the dress up box.
business card -5
extra credit - 10
presentation -20
documentation on blog -10
speech (in the hall) -10
Post a Comment