Good tally counting there! What did Clue think of your business card? I am scrapping little tiny photos I was sent of my niece's wedding, to put in my blurb book. I can show you on Monday.
The photos I have been sent are in kb, not mb. So in terms of, mine stright out of my camera shot on RAW are 3600, these would be about 250.
You can't enlarge them, (they go blurry) you can't do a single portrait with them, you have to have a cluster of tiny photos on a page, like four photos instead of the one I like to do.
And my sister in the US on holiday is just the same. I just 14 photos from her, in 4 pictures.
What is that person's Winter Project on??
I am going to look up cherry ice cream recipes after I read your art post. If I can't find one I like, I will adapt my blackberry one.
Remind me to show you and took the family ones I have scrapped.
3 comments:
Great page! Well done! :)
The alien came today. I had to stop Alessandro from opening it - he really wanted to play with it. :)
Good tally counting there!
What did Clue think of your business card?
I am scrapping little tiny photos I was sent of my niece's wedding, to put in my blurb book. I can show you on Monday.
The photos I have been sent are in kb, not mb.
So in terms of, mine stright out of my camera shot on RAW are 3600, these would be about 250.
You can't enlarge them, (they go blurry) you can't do a single portrait with them, you have to have a cluster of tiny photos on a page, like four photos instead of the one I like to do.
And my sister in the US on holiday is just the same. I just 14 photos from her, in 4 pictures.
What is that person's Winter Project on??
I am going to look up cherry ice cream recipes after I read your art post. If I can't find one I like, I will adapt my blackberry one.
Remind me to show you and took the family ones I have scrapped.
Post a Comment