Tuesday, September 2, 2008

An Unforgetable Dream - Writing Topics 9 - 12

We all have dreams ever since we were little but are there dreams we could never forget? It could be a happy dream or a sad dream, angry or peaceful. Whatever they are I have this one dream that I can never forget so let's rewind 9 years ago and I'll bring into my dream that I can never forget.

I was lying in my bed and was falling asleep. The details of sleep are sometimes hard to explain but here is what I think. A sleepy trance falls over your body and makes you think of things that you never think during the day. Those who have trouble count sheep or count backwards from 100. As I fell under this spell, I lay on my pillow and went entered a world only I know.

The dream that I always think of was a lady that looked like a clown. Only her face for that matter. The scene kept on rotating in a fast motion. Here is the scary bit. Instead of a body like a human, it had lots of hairy legs that stuck out like a straw out of a glass of lemonade. I woke up. I stopped, had a gasp and went back to sleep. I had that dream again and it took another two times to get it out of my head.

From that moment on, I could never remember my dreams but the ones that are scary are the only ones I can remember.

No comments: