Day 10: Grouting was done today. I got all my hands sticky with the grout. I had the choice of using hands or glove but the glove was too big so I used my bare hands. Still got a few marks from them. It took much longer than I expected but then again, there was a lot of cleaning involved. You had to clean the tiles before the grout dried properly otherwise it would all dry up and you can't get it off when it is really dry. Five pieces of tile came off but the grout will dry and they will be solidly stuck with it. I'm really proud of what I've done.
2 hours and 35 mins
The nearly finished product.
7 comments:
I admire your commitment to this project and the way you have followed through with all of the hard work.
You set yourself a goal, and have pursued it very capably.
I am so pleased with your finished product. 11 out of 10.
I am pleased too as it is such a long hour product. Thank you Ms S for your encouragement all the way through. - clue
You have such a hard worker Clue!
Slinky - you can't worry about the others - we know that you will do your very best with enthusiam. :)
No, I won't be telling Took. :)
Thank you Ms S for the message: " Slinky - you can't worry about the others". Hopfully Slinky will understand and remember this message. - clue
I understand fully and will remember this in the future.
Must remember to bring cough lollies tomorrow. At least the weather is warming up.
Put yourself first - your school achievements are about you.
Life's lessons are sometimes hard. Clue and I support you in your good efforts.
P.S. Yes, same kit - In the Pixie Forest 2, with a mish mash of things from a free site. And some recolouring.
Post a Comment