In the pirate's treasure chest I found, the map where the treasure came from, three pieces of sea crusty sliver, four gold necklaces and a big looming shadow that came from above me.
If you would like the book you may have it. It is an old spare copy of mine that I studied from when I was in grade 10. I have a newer copy and am uncluttering my house.
I have read it about 12 times, at least. It is something that I read over and over. It's a VERY old copy but I want it to go to a good home instead of being thrown out.
6 comments:
ARRR! Shiver me timbers, that's a really good one!
Look at this, see if you think they all will like it as a treat and we can work science into it - then delete as I want it to be a surprise.
Cyber Scopes The Board Game
Google it.
If you would like the book you may have it. It is an old spare copy of mine that I studied from when I was in grade 10. I have a newer copy and am uncluttering my house.
I have read it about 12 times, at least. It is something that I read over and over. It's a VERY old copy but I want it to go to a good home instead of being thrown out.
NOPE! The card can be 5 and the EXTRA CREDIT can be 10.
I have my reasons!!!!! :) lol
50 I think - did you get the 5 for the card and 10 for the extra credit?
Did you find your lid? If mine will fit you can have mine. it is here in my drawer.
Flashdrive it and print it up at school. Much easier. I never print up at home as there are always changes.
I couldn't join this conversation since I don't know what did you talk about. - clue
Post a Comment