Trixie is 13 year old girl who lives in the made up town of Sleepyside-on-Hudson. This is in the Hundson River Valley around the area of New York. She lives on Crabapple Farm with her family made up of her parents and her three brothers. This farm has been with her family for three or six generations. The reason for three to six is that it changes through the series. She hates her real name Beatrix and is not to fond of school work.
Throughout the series Trixie and her good friend Honey Wheeler solve mysteries together. I hope to grab some of these books and have a good read to see what Trixie really gets up to.

The first book
3 comments:
They are so much fun! I love reading them and have read them all a few times. :)
Um, one or two (!!) typos to fix.
Hey - 50 points to Gryffindore for your magnificent effort in single handedly getting the school magazine published/printed. This translates to a game of bombscare on Monday morning first thing weather permitting. They will all be very fond of you for getting them this.
You are a star!
You may also have two raffle tickets and all the team may have a small prize on Monday from my office. How about glowsticks?
Your organisational skills are TOP NOTCH!
We will get the little ones to staple the 2 comps for the K-2s and to sell them at recess and lunch.
We will get announcements made about the 3-6 copies and they can come and buy them directly from us during class, at the beginning of recess and lunch and right after school.
Everyone will be very polite and lovely as I will be there in the room. :)
I have a new artist for you when you are ready. Just ask when you want to. He starts with V.
Did you get the Trixie Belden book?Did you fix all your typos? Then I can send a reminder to Ms C (DC) to read your blog. And one to JE and one to TB.
JE has not seen it yet.
So - weekend priority is to fix any typos. Tell me if you see any on mine. I get mortified when I find one that we have all missed.
Post a Comment