How gorgeous!! Wow!Those DSP site pics that wouldn't open - no, I only have them on DSP at the moment. They are not blogged yet. :)Oh - hold on, I will put Alessandro's up on his blog for you to see. Though his overlay of pool balls on his website makes the pictures look cruddy.http://alessandrotrip.blogspot.com
Ok, did you want my DSP gallery link?That's what I put on. Now you see all the pictures I have put on there.I only put the best ones on there. Not the blogging ones or my family members who aren't on the Internet. :)
Post a Comment
2 comments:
How gorgeous!! Wow!
Those DSP site pics that wouldn't open - no, I only have them on DSP at the moment. They are not blogged yet. :)
Oh - hold on, I will put Alessandro's up on his blog for you to see. Though his overlay of pool balls on his website makes the pictures look cruddy.
http://alessandrotrip.blogspot.com
Ok, did you want my DSP gallery link?
That's what I put on. Now you see all the pictures I have put on there.
I only put the best ones on there. Not the blogging ones or my family members who aren't on the Internet. :)
Post a Comment