WOW Slinky this si really good, I love it!Hay my laptop didn't get sold!! :(
Its not sold but I have a new one i'll bring it to school!!
Look here:http://pyewacketsparty.blogspot.com/2008/08/pets.html
Yes, R is for beautiful roses. :)
Hi - I am enjoying reading what you two are up to. :)When you delete a comment, you need to press "delete forever" - other wise it leaves a 'footprint' - a statement saying that you have deleted it.There is a "woofie" on the couch next to me! A little smelly woofie. Erk! It is my sister's daughter-in-law's woofie.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
WOW Slinky this si really good, I love it!
Hay my laptop didn't get sold!! :(
Its not sold but I have a new one i'll bring it to school!!
Look here:
http://pyewacketsparty.blogspot.com/2008/08/pets.html
Yes, R is for beautiful roses. :)
Hi - I am enjoying reading what you two are up to. :)
When you delete a comment, you need to press "delete forever" - other wise it leaves a 'footprint' - a statement saying that you have deleted it.
There is a "woofie" on the couch next to me! A little smelly woofie. Erk! It is my sister's daughter-in-law's woofie.
Post a Comment