G'day! I'm not sure how to start the descriptive sentences. It will have the same formula, but needs to start in a different way. Not using "principal's office".
Got any ideas?
In the something's something I found, one lot of somethings, two lots of somethings and the last lot of somethings.
New game! Be there or be square. And L's Rules are - you have to wait to take your turn, that is, you can't have two goes at once, only one turn at a time, then wait for someone else to have a turn, before you have another go.
So I can't do B - I have to give someone else a turn before I can do C. Anyone can play - it's a family game!
3 comments:
Oh my goodness, how pretty!
G'day!
I'm not sure how to start the descriptive sentences. It will have the same formula, but needs to start in a different way. Not using "principal's office".
Got any ideas?
In the something's something I found, one lot of somethings, two lots of somethings and the last lot of somethings.
New game! Be there or be square. And L's Rules are - you have to wait to take your turn, that is, you can't have two goes at once, only one turn at a time, then wait for someone else to have a turn, before you have another go.
So I can't do B - I have to give someone else a turn before I can do C. Anyone can play - it's a family game!
http://pyewacketsparty.blogspot.com/2008/07/z-of-place-names-game.html
Post a Comment