As I walked down the sandy beach of Brisbane, in the morning of a fine day, I dream of the sea. The dark, deep sea full of exotic, flashy fishes. Full of coral of different colours. A lip red, a pale pink, a soft yellow. It is full of unbelievable animals from big to small, from fat to thin. What else could be a more exciting place than the sea?
The seaweed is restless. It is waving uncontrollably in the movements of the crystal clear water. The water is calm under the Earth but on top it is wild with anger and greed. Its choppy waves scare the sailors at sea. With a large wave, it splashes against the sandy sea shore.
Under the sea I see a lonely clownfish with bright orange and white stripes. It swims into the sea anemone that looks very sad. As the clownfish enters the anemone a pod of dolphins swim by. I think they are Bottle-Nosed dolphins. They all look so happy with their smooth, swishy tails and their happy clicks of sound. Their sleek bodies move so easily and gracefully in the water. As they swim, they pass a group of blue crabs. They scuttle along the silky, sandy sea floor. They are really careful to miss the eyes of the hungry seagulls. They finally get to the other side of the rock safe and sound.
I open my eyes. I think that living under the sea would be an exciting experience but right now I like where I am now, on land of the beautiful Earth.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Slinky, you have very good imagination that I don't have. I like to read your writing. Keep doing good work. - clue
Post a Comment