Review on Matilda. A book by Roald Dahl
Matilda is a great book for ______ in Grade 3-5. It tell the story of a 5 year old girl ______ Matilda. Matilda is a very bright girl. She started talking ________ when she was one year old and could read _______ when she was five. All her parents thought of her was a noisy little _________.
At Matilda's school there is a very mean Headmistress called Miss Trunchbull. She is very ________ and doesn't seem to like children. Then there is Matilda's teacher called Miss Honey who is nice to everyone. This ________ book tells about the wonderful adventures of Matilda what type of special powers she _______.
If you like the ______ of this book go down to your local or school library to read it and be amazed by Matilda.
fluently
readers
violent
gets
named
perfectly
wonderful
chatterbox
sound
Matilda is a great book for ______ in Grade 3-5. It tell the story of a 5 year old girl ______ Matilda. Matilda is a very bright girl. She started talking ________ when she was one year old and could read _______ when she was five. All her parents thought of her was a noisy little _________.
At Matilda's school there is a very mean Headmistress called Miss Trunchbull. She is very ________ and doesn't seem to like children. Then there is Matilda's teacher called Miss Honey who is nice to everyone. This ________ book tells about the wonderful adventures of Matilda what type of special powers she _______.
If you like the ______ of this book go down to your local or school library to read it and be amazed by Matilda.
fluently
readers
violent
gets
named
perfectly
wonderful
chatterbox
sound

8 comments:
Typo!
SLINKY ROCKS! I am really. really pleased with this.
A+
Perfect.
http://myictprogram.blogspot.com/2009/06/cloze-exercise-grade-4-matilda-by-roald.html
http://myictprogram.blogspot.com/2009/06/cloze-exercise-grade-4-matilda-by-roald.html
Notice the last line on each one. :)
It's a new Erica kit - I am working on a layout right now with her stuff.
I am SO pleased with the 2 cloze exercises!
My BF Sylvia is coming to work there this Friday - you can come meet her. She is doing ESL for the morning.
Woo hoo!
Of course!! :) :)
I spoke to Clue about next week - you are in with me, and so are any others.
I have given Clue the 3 lots of work for you to do in advance, so that during class you can work on some Maths problem solving on your blog. The others will have set work to do - the work that you can do in advance.
Fun! Fun! Fun!
That work tht I gave Clue - it was given to me by Sue D. You can do it in your own time and do research and I have a computer project for you.
After you have done some of the project work, I can teach you the new scrapping techniques. :)
The project work is a study of Math problem solving.
It's - write a program on Maths Problem Solving for advanced Year 6 level.
Hi Slinky,
As we had discussed that I have some websites to let you start your project work. Please do search something else if you like. Happy work. - Clue
http://www.edhelper.com/math.htm
http://www.edhelper.com/geometry_highschool.htm
http://edhelper.com/geometry_highschool.htm
http://www.primaryresources.co.uk/maths/maths.htm
http://www.teachervision.fen.com/
http://www.aaamath.com/
Post a Comment