Your little Tinky is clever like you! His teacher will be pleased that he is getting lessons on PSE. He can scrap all his toys and put them up on your blog. :)
I give it an A. :)
I love my pic that Movie took that I scrapped with the same kit. It is now up on my sidebar.
- from Ms S
P.S. Took got a laptop but I don't have any details, it is for her home I think.
Changed my mind, is funny for people over 6 year of age. You can look at it on my computer at school instead.
MY BOOK CAME! Can your mum come in on Monday to look at it? Before or after work? Clue is the only parent I am interested in showing it to, as you are the most interested in this form af graphic art.
Ok, I will look forward to showing Clue my book on Thursday, then I will mail it up north that afternoon.
Have you got your picture for the new blog? Did you see the new Kaleidoscope one? I used an Irene background, then extracted the writing, then did a very deep drop shadow to make it appear to be floating.
Tell me when you have the picture ready, then we can go through the settings to make you secure.
15 comments:
Your little Tinky is clever like you! His teacher will be pleased that he is getting lessons on PSE. He can scrap all his toys and put them up on your blog. :)
I give it an A. :)
I love my pic that Movie took that I scrapped with the same kit. It is now up on my sidebar.
- from Ms S
P.S. Took got a laptop but I don't have any details, it is for her home I think.
I never thought that Tinky will understand what is scrap booking just like his M.in his age. Good on you Slinky - clue
Crikey Clue - you were up early!! Slinky is enjoying making "memory pictures" and now she is sharing with Tinky - isn't that precious!
Irene is giving away her designs free fromher website.
http://www.irenealexeeva.blogspot.com/
Click on where it says Download.
Then WAIT! It takes a couple of minutes. Then click on where it says Download File.
It will download as a zipped file. See the zipper on the file?
Then click on the zipper.
Go up to where it says Extract all files.
Click on it, it opens up and saves to your computer.
You then will have downloaded your first free kit from Irene. These are worth US$4.
Slinky - Irene has another BRILLIANT free download here:
http://irenealexeeva.blogspot.com/2008/04/another-yummy-treat.html
Changed my mind, is funny for people over 6 year of age. You can look at it on my computer at school instead.
MY BOOK CAME! Can your mum come in on Monday to look at it? Before or after work? Clue is the only parent I am interested in showing it to, as you are the most interested in this form af graphic art.
From Ms S
Is Clue able to come see my blurb book on Monday? I don't want to mail it up north until she has seen it.
First step - get your picture. It needs to be a rectangular one, and resize it then crop it to about 750 by 150.
Tell me when you have that.
What kind of a blog is Clue making? How interesting!
Ok, I will look forward to showing Clue my book on Thursday, then I will mail it up north that afternoon.
Have you got your picture for the new blog? Did you see the new Kaleidoscope one? I used an Irene background, then extracted the writing, then did a very deep drop shadow to make it appear to be floating.
Tell me when you have the picture ready, then we can go through the settings to make you secure.
The picture is at http://nihaomandarin.blogspot.com/.
Your pic is 500 x 100. It is small. Can you get a larger one of 750 x about 250? Blogger then resizes it to the measurement on Kaleidoscope.
http://lesliesmyers.blogspot.com
Then you go into settings and remover the thin border lines. I can tell you how to do that when you are ready.
Go to customise, go to fonts and colours. Go to border colour and make it the same as your page background colour. Press save.
This takes off the little lines that spoil your banner surround.
Your header looks good.
The students don't generally need comment moderation at all, as they do not get any spam as I do not publicise their blogs.
Mine is publicised, and I get spam on occasion, so I had to put that on mine. It keeps the spam robots away.
The panda needs to be resized. Copy the size from Slinky's or, just copy and paste from hers.
Go to customise, look at where it says Add a page element, then press edit on the panda. Copy and paste the HTML into the new blog.
Looks super!
It is recommended to remove the @ symbol from your profile on the front page, leave a gap, and write the word at
It prevents robot spammers which trawl the Internet looking for email addresses to spam.
Hi Slinky,
How is your first day of the school? Have a good day. - clue
Post a Comment